Sunday, May 8, 2011

Become hysterical.

I know I'm exaggerating things but seriously I am dying inside. I know I'll be depressed until May 10, but except May 9 because it's my Dad's birthday. :)

Justin Bieber arrived in Manila earlier. And now he's staying at Victoria Court in Manila. It's not obvious that I am much updated. Lol.

All I wanna do right now is, cry my heart out. I know it's such a small thing or it's not a big deal. But for me, as a fan of him, of course it's a big deal. I can't believe I've missed the opportunity. But what else can I do? I guess this is meant for me. But I'm still hoping and wishing SOMEDAY, I'll meet him in personal. Yeah, I know God will give that TIME to me. Yeah? :)

I don't know. I'm confused. Positive thoughts over negative thoughts. What the? Oh help me. 

Poreotics, I can't believe this. I can't watch you dance live. I am truly sorry. Sincerely, your die hard fan. :'(


Justin Bieber, I can't believe this too. I can't watch you perform live. I am truly sorry. But I know there are lots of next time. Never Say Never, right? Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun on your concert! Break a leg. I know it'll be successful. Sincerely, your die hard fan who's depressed. :'(


And oh. I have something to share. Last night, I've been watching lots of Big Time Rush videos. Their radio station guestings, music videos, performance in such events and etc. And then I thought, when Big Time Rush will have their concert tour here in the Philippines, I'D SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GO AND WATCH AND SEE THEM LIVE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I AIN'T GONNA LOSE THE CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THEM. I know I am over reacting but I am serious. Yeah. Plus, if ever that "thing" will happen? I am so gonna buy the VIP ticket. Spell promise and I mean it

Yeah right. 

Btw, Justin Bieber is staying in Victoria Court. Mentioned twice. And there's one thing, VC reserved a futuristic room for him. Iron Man theme, I think this is the room that JBiebs is staying in. Go watch it.


    Cool, isn't it? So futuristic. :)


Well then. 
Xoxo,
Kikay x


No comments:

Post a Comment