Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I do believe in fairies.

Today was such a nice day. And I thank God for that. Yes.


First thing I did in the morning, went to our practice with Karla and Chryslene. And it was actually a short-time practice. I don't even know why. But at least, I had fun talking to these girls. Pancit Canton & Pineapple juice treat for lunch. And I thank you Karla for that.


Right after that, we went to Robinsons Place GenSan because Chryslene and Paolo had their date. While I and Karla had our date also, but not literally. Actually, she asked me if I can accompany her then I told her "sure". And then we went to National Bookstore, she bought a journal notebook for herself. Of course.


And then we went home. I had fun with them.


So I got home. First thing I did as soon as I got home earlier this afternoon, I turned on the laptop and checked Twitter and my mail. Then I got bored, I decided to take a nap. So, I took a nap for like 30 minutes. And then suddenly, I remembered Big Time Rush! So I rushed downstairs, grabbed the Tv remote and switched it on Nickelodeon. But unfortunately, I was kinda late. Hah. Too bad for me. But it's okay, at least I've watched and seen my boys again. It's like I'm not watching their videos on Youtube. I know I'm addicted to them already. Hey! You can't blame me. I know you have your own addiction as well too. Yeah?


Anyway, after that I headed to my cousin's house. We've been planning to have our House of Anubis marathon but I am so busy that I have no time to watch it with her. And then just an hour ago, we finally started it. But I can't call it marathon, we only watched episodes 1-13. Hahahahahahahaha. Don't worry, we're still going to continue watching it later in the morning since we don't have practice. So yeah. Either way, it's none of your business. 


And after we watched episodes 1-13. I shared to my cousin Jena that I really want a Macbook Pro. And I told her that I want this as a graduation gift. And then she asked, aside from Macbook Pro, what would be the second option as my graduation gift. I told her, Dio scooter. Yes. Haha.


But I don't think I can get any of these two things. Haha. Well, let's just see. :)


I don't know why suddenly I've been obsessed with Macbook Pro. BUT I DO REALLY WANT IT! :(


Ahuh, I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! Lol.


And oh btw, I want that Macbook Pro 15 inch one. Yes. Thank you. :)


Good night! Xoxo, Kikay. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment