Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let me take you to Rio!

Today was such a lovely day. Spent the morning with my hommies and spent the night with my sister Koleen, little brother Kyle, little nephew Ashy and cousin Jena. We watched Rio. Finally, I have seen this movie already. I've been wanting to see this movie since last last week, but I don't have time. But finally. :)

Anyway, I fell in love with the story of this movie. It was epic awesome. I don't know but something in this movie caught my attention that's why I said it was epic awesome. I love this movie. Everything about it was great. And it gives you a moral lesson. This moral lesson/s is/are; (1) you have to trust yourself in every single way, in every moment of your life especially in times you need someone to trust to and that's yourself. (2) you should listen to your heart, not what your brain says. 

The movie was all about; when Blu, a domesticated macaw from small-town Minnesota, meets the fiercely independent Jewel, he takes off on an adventure to Rio de Janeiro with this bird of his dreams.

The reason/s why I really wanted to watch this movie is/are; (1) George Lopez and Will.I.Am are one of the cast. (2) A lot of people are tweeting about this movie, they said it's a wonderful/great/amazing movie and suddenly I became interested. (3) Well, I just want to watch it.

George Lopez did a great job. Will.I.Am was awesome. Two-thumbs up! :)

Of course. When you watch a movie, there is really one or two or three songs that will caught your attention. Well I do have mine. Try to check these soundtracks from the movie that I love.

1. Let Me Take You to Rio - Justin Bieber ft. Ester Dean
(Well, that's the title of this blog.)

2. Hot Wings (I Wanna Party) - Will.I.Am feat. Jamie Foxx 





3. Telling the World - Taio Cruz






Well, I hope you like these three songs as well as I am. ;)

Now what guys? I think you should go out now and see it for yourself. For sure, you'll learn the same thing I have learned. Or maybe there's more, yeah? 

Now let me take you to Rio! And oh, watching this movie makes you wanna go oh to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I swear, the place was really epic amazing. Oh men, I want to go there. :(

Anyway, let me know what you think about the movie. Yeah? Great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment