Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two dates that are frantic.

May 4, 2011


It was 2 in the morning, I really had a hard time sleeping. I don't know why I can't sleep. Looks like I do have an insomnia, but I wish I don't have. It sucks. I tried to go in the living room, but it was tedious. So I went upstairs and tried to sleep again. Still not working :(


Suddenly, I saw the crucifix in our wall and it has word on it; "Pray". After how many minutes of thinking, I prayed. I asked God to let me sleep. I know it sounds weird or funny but guess I'm just really weird at all. Then after I pray, I tried to close my eyes for the nth time. And then *ting!* suddenly, I fell asleep. And I was really thankful to God. Even in small things, He's there listening to you. Trust me.


To tell you, I only had  4 hours of sleep. And I wish myself luck for the rest of the day. But how come I didn't get tired or anything? Swear, nothing at all. Haha. Well maybe because, my sister Karla has arrived here. And I think she brought up the energy in the house yesterday. Aside from that, she gave us stuffs. She brought some chocolates and some biscuits from Dubai, I guess.


She gave me a new cell phone. Not only me, but my brother also. Guess what? I have the same new phone as well as my brother. Cool yeah? Anyway, my sister Koleen got uhm, I don't know. But I heard that they'll have some shopping spree. I just don't know. My little brother Kyle got his new Wii, and now he's spending the day (as in whole day) in front of the Tv playing his Wii. My nephew Ashy got blouses and some random stuffs. Haha. I don't know what my parents got from my sister Karla. 


It was such a nice day. It was raining, it was really cold. And we all became lazy. And we called the afternoon a "lazy afternoon". And Bruno Mars' song "The Lazy Song" was stuck in my head. Crazy.


Spent the night with my cousin Jena, had House of Anubis marathon. I know, AGAIN. Sorry but it's official that I have a LOHAS which means Lack of House of Anubis Syndrome. You can't blame me. Us.


It was a great day.


May 5, 2011


The day before this day, so that means yesterday. Karla told me that we'll go to Mariane's house. I asked her what we're going to do there. And she told me "nothing, we'll just hang out there.". I told her "Okay, I'll ask permission.". I missed them, I do really wanna hang out with them. 


So, after a few minutes or hours-- she text me and asked "Now what?". And I told her that "yeah, I'll go with you." I was really excited because finally I'm gonna get to see them. 


I woke up this morning feeling so excited. I'm gonna skip now. Hahahahahahahaha. :D
Went there with Karla. Had burger and ice cream for lunch. Cool I know. Watched some videos from Youtube. Mariane and Karla had some nail-art bonding. I did not join because I still have nail polish in my fingers. But I helped Mariane with this thing. Haha. Because I'm kinda bored. 


After that. Uhm. Well conversation, talked about some random stuffs, about debut and some stuffs. All in all, it was really fun. I had fun hanging out with these two girls. Mariane is so funny as well as Karla. So they are both easy to get along with


To sum it up, these two dates are frantic. Really.


Well then. I want to thank my family and Karla & Mariane. Especially God. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment