Sunday, August 7, 2011

Corrupting minor.



Now, I introduced to you Jeremy & Justin Garcia. These cute twins didn't fail to made me happy and smile earlier.

Actually, it's Karla who first showed their video to me. And I thought, "Awwww! So cute! Such a talented kids!". But seriously, don't you think? I just can't resist their cuteness. I love them both! Oh my goodness. Can I have them as my little brothers? I would be their proudest sister in the world. Okay, enough.

Kids nowadays, right? The generation has changed. Literally.

Anyway, I just thought of posting this on my blogspot. I really find them so cute, like super duper.

How I wish have little twin brothers or sisters. But I think little twin boys are more cuter than twin girls. I know you're agree with me. Ahuh! ;)

By the way, I found this video. A video of Justin & Jeremy singing "The Lazy Song" with the Official Video of "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. Look! Ha! They are so cute! Look how they intimidated it. Spot the difference? Lol! Watch it! :)



See? How cute they are. And how awesome they are. These twins got pure swag. Yes. Haha.

Now I'm in love with Jeremy & Justin. Oh yeah! Ooppss! Corrupting minor, oh my goodness. Oh no way! Just kidding. Anyway, I hope you had fun watching their video. And I hope you find them cute too. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment