Saturday, February 11, 2012

The best short time.

Last January 24-25, 2012, it was the moment that we’ve been waiting for. At first, I thought Retreat is just all about expressing who you are, realizing everything about your life and sharing to one another about your struggles or challenges in your Life. But I guess I was wrong, I mean yes Retreat was like that. But it was more than that. It was more of realizing your mistakes and who you are. It’s also about reaching out with those people you have hurt, hug everyone to let them feel that you care & love them and especially saying thank you and you’ll let them feel special and appreciated by you.

I was so thankful for this opportunity to get away from the stressed that I’ve been feeling since December. I took this opportunity to unwind and rest. From the first day of Retreat, I kept on telling Kaye that I don’t want to leave the Retreat house anymore. If only I could stay there, I would. I love the place, it was so peaceful. I was able to think, decide and unwind. I could tell that I really got away from stressed. That’s why I was so thankful.




Retreat made me realize who I am, how I love my family, how important my friends are and especially made me realize how important my classmates are to me. Retreat was the opportunity also why my classmates and I became closer than ever before. It was amazing. I never imagine and expect that we have a lot of things in common. During Retreat, we were able to bond together like as one family.




Though it was only two days and one night, it was one of the best times with my classmates. I felt more confident, amazing and relieved from everything we have done during Retreat. I was able to confessed my sins, reach out with my classmates and sing God-related songs. I enjoyed it a lot. And no one could ever explain and describe how I feel during and after Retreat. I feel blessed because I have friends around who love me, support me and care for me.

How I love the 2 days and 1 night with my beloved classmates. During Retreat, I realized how close we are to each other. It's just that we don't have enough time for each other. But 2 days and 1 night was still the best. Quiet short time but we had the best time ever. The best classmates I've ever had. :)


Boys were bored. Haha

With all our scary stories shared to each other, we felt so scared at night. Hahaha. Funny but true. But we didn't express how scared we are. We still tried to be brave after all the scary story-telling. It was still fun though. I just can't get enough with that, if only I could turn back time. I would. Seriously.

Things that I'll surely miss doing it with my beloved classmates:

  • Good News (Or shall we say, eating time! Lol)
  • Waking up beside your classmate/s
  • Sleep with your classmate/s
  • Staying up all night
  • Chitchat (but we're still doing this in our room. Haha)

... And many more. Hahahaha ;)

Ohhhh well, I just miss everything happened during 2 days and 1 night with them. Currently in love with my beloved classmates, St. Paul ♥




All is well in St. Paul '11-'12 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment