Friday, February 3, 2012

Love Month? No, thanks.

I just wanted to greet you guys a Happy Single Awareness Month! And yes, that is February. I am proud to be one of those single ladies. I don't care if it is a Love Month already. ;)

You know already guys that I am the happiest person alive when I am around with my girlfriends, classmates and family. I don't even want to rush things when it comes to love. I know God has a right plans for me that I should wait. Right?

Ugh, I just hate talking about love. If we talk about love, I'm referring to "spreading LOVE to everyone". Haha. Nice one. :)

So, just wanted to have a new random blog post. Happy February! Have a great February everyone especially to those who are in love. You guys are blessed. :)

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS MONTH TO EVERYONE SINGLE OUT THERE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment