Friday, June 15, 2012

It just feels good

Hey ho hey ho! ;)

This week was really fun. My first week in College was good so far. I was able to survived first week! Hope I could survive second week. And oh, I had this terrible experience during our first day. I was absent for my first class. Never mind the reason. Hahahaha!

Anyway, I just wanted to share how happy I am that finally I am reunited with my best friend after how many years and months. We're gonna be in one school but different fields. It's okay, at least we're still seeing each other. And actually we're classmates in Filipino class. Yeah. I love it.

Just finally.

Tambay mode at the Library :)







I just wanna thank Mariane for always bringing her iPhone so that we could take pictures of this kind of memories. :)

So I'm just happy that finally again! We're reunited. It feels good. :D

How about you guys? How's your college life so far? :)

Love,

Kikay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment